Wednesday, November 29, 2006

week9- Experience on Using Technologies

Attending to the program of Digital Media indeed push me adopt lots new technology. Recently, I use some new technologies like webcam, Firefox, Thunderbird, Roxio, Flicker, Blogger.com or TiVo.

I think that although the Internet is so called a “Global Medium,” finding the website or software which owns most users is still an important task. After all, what you see and use makes you that kind of people. Thus, I tried my best to get used to all the PC products around me in US.

Also I found some useful software to manage my life, like Active Desktop and Yahoo Widgets. The former is a schedule on my desktop which can avoid me from forgetting something important; the later is multi-function software which provides weather, photo frame, notepad, maps… and so on.

My work, as a technology assistant, also gives me a lot of chances to use new hardware and software, such as Camtasia Studio, VHS-C, conversion software, duplication software and Mac in video editing.

According to the Diffusion Theory, I think I am one of the early majorities in using webcam. Because I have the needs to connect with my family and let them know my new life, I started to use the communication system online, and teach me family to use them as well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home